20” WHEELS RIMS FOR BMW 4 SERIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20” WHEELS RIMS FOR BMW 4 SERIES

Hi guys! Sorry for disturbing you. Where I can get the BMW M performance 20' alloy rims? I love it, and would like to buy the same for my new 4 series. I saw in AGMC Showroom, they offered me very expensive price.
    Thank you an advance!

Hi Tarlan,

Yes, the dealership prices are usually very expensive. Another option is to check online for after market suppliers with similar designs. Sometimes, even BMW dealers in other parts of the world may stock the same rims for a lower price.

Unfortunately sources are limited.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

You might have some luck at the shops in Sharjah that sell used wheels.

Beware though, they have a lot of Chinese replicas as well.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
        You might have some luck at the shops in Sharjah that sell used wheels.

Beware though, they have a lot of Chinese replicas as well.
        I wouldn't put rims from the Sharjah market on my car even if you paid me!

@Tarlan, the only 20 inch rims for the BMW 4 series are the ones found on the competition package M3/M4. They are still new so I don't think any company has made similar looking ones yet, if you plan on keeping your car for long, you'd have to bite the bullet and get them from the dealership.

The part number is 36112287501 . you can order them online cheaper from here but you have to have a US Address as they will not ship internationally. You can do like I do and setup an Aramex Shop&Ship account which gives you virtual addresses all over the world, then once the wheels reach your US address, Aramex will forward them to you here in Dubai with a 5% import tax on the total value of the item(s)

The Black ones have a code 2CQ:

There are silver ones also:

Last edited by Phoenix; 08-07-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

They will cost you slightly over $4000 to ship from abroad. Wait till someone makes a replica out of them, they will remain expensive till this day comes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

i recently bought 4x 18" M-tech RIM's nice and clean just for 1500AED. You can easily find them in sharjah scrap market.

Remember, Check the RIM's for visible damages if there are none then tell seller/scarp yard owner that you will buy them with a condition that if RIM's are found bent, you will take the money back from him ( you can check that on any wheel balance shop). Make sure that he written on the invoice. That's what i did!

TIP: Choose the RIM'S that have Tyre on them, they are less likely to be damaged/bent.

Comment

Does this affect warranty?

Comment

Working...
              X