BMW 535i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motogp View Post
    If you can provide name would be great.. maybe Wazif can confirm if it's allowed.. other guys are hell expensive 3000 AED.. out of my budget..

Thanks,
    Junaid K S
    A budget place: Broncos. They are based near Wahda Mall.
    A not so budget place: FusionAC. Mussafah.

I have not tried any of these places yet. My car was coated before i bought it, so i have been maintaining it with a coating friendly wax by Turtle Wax on a monthly basis. If only i had a AC cooled garage i would assist you or any member with detailing (I use to DIY these things back home all the time).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

What about run flat tyres? Anyone cheaper??

Thanks,
      Junaid K S

Comment

I usually deal with a tire shop called ATC in Al qouz. Good prices. 043392862

Comment

Any good place to buy run flat tyre.. ??

Thanks,
          Junaid K S
          Well if you need my advice don't go for the run flat tires it's more expensive than the normal and may get your rims cracked just go for the normal one and use a small spare wheel.

For the shops you are in abu dhabi or dubai

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Honestly I would prefer normal tyres and run flat already cracked all rims from corner.. but rear two tyres are new and front 2 tyres need to change.. all 275/R30/20.. I am in Abu Dhabi.. the ride is also bumpy and little vibrations with run flats.. but going to normal tyres again will cost..

Thanks,
            Junaid K S

Comment

Believe me this is what i was going though and thinking of, but I didn't want to lose the new front tires but now after changing 3 rims it's cheaper to change to normal tires and get some rest for 2 years.
              If u some the rims price 1600 for a set multiple 3 and 1150 for rear tyres multiple 3 multiple 2 my lost was 4 time the cost of changing to normal tires

Comment

This the cheapest store that i dealt with Tyre Plus - National electronic wheel balance
                6th St - Abu Dhabi
                02 554 0228
                Google Maps

I got the pirelli run flat 19" 1150 AED for 1 tyre call him before you go to check the stock

Comment

I called this number and he quoted 1500 for Dunlop.. can someone suggest if i plan to change the tire size from 275/30/20, which size would be best? Regular tires??

Thanks,
                  Junaid K S

Comment

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post
                    This is a community and we're all here to help and advise one another.
                    Feel free to recommend any business you find that might be useful for everyone.
                    Agreed with Alaa..feel free to recommend what benefits the BMW community :)

- - - - - - - - - -

I called this number and he quoted 1500 for Dunlop.. can someone suggest if i plan to change the tire size from 275/30/20, which size would be best? Regular tires??

Thanks,
                    Junaid K S
                    Go with the manufacturer recommendation. There is a tolerance of +/- 10mm . Not sure what the recommeded size for the F10 with your type rims are. Mine are 19s and have normal profile tyres.
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Ok I'll check with Abu Dhabi Motors about the recommended size.. but usually higher sizes are more comfortable or small sizes??

Thanks,
                      Junaid K S

Comment

Ok I'll check with Abu Dhabi Motors about the recommended size.. but usually higher sizes are more comfortable or small sizes??

Thanks,
                        Junaid K S
                        more rubber...more air....more cushioning

thicker profiles are more comfortable
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Higher profiles won't fit my car as said by the shop.. Dunlop low profiles are recommended as per them..

Thanks,
                          Junaid K S

Comment

How about front two tires regular and rear run flat?? Should this be a problem or anybody has tested and works fine.. please let me know. I went to one shop they suggested this option..

Thanks,
                            Junaid K S

Comment

Post a pic of what style wheels you got. Usually shops will recommend whatever sizes they have stock. My 18x9 are recommended by BMW to run 255 but it's common to run 275 on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Higher profiles won't fit my car as said by the shop.. Dunlop low profiles are recommended as per them..

Thanks,
                                Junaid K S

Best is to stick with the tyre size recommended by BMW.

I agree with [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] on the comforts of more rubber, but there is not much you can do with a 20" wheel.

In addition, I would not put dunlops on a heavy car. The side wall tends to separate from the face of they tyre on heavy cars, especially if you are a spirited driver.

- - - - - - - - - -

How about front two tires regular and rear run flat?? Should this be a problem or anybody has tested and works fine.. please let me know. I went to one shop they suggested this option..

Thanks,
                                Junaid K S

Should not be a problem at all.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post
                                Post a pic of what style wheels you got. Usually shops will recommend whatever sizes they have stock. My 18x9 are recommended by BMW to run 255 but it's common to run 275 on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not run anything wider than a 255 on a 9" wide wheel.
                                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                                X