Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

BMW M3/M4 M Sports Exhaust from the Competition Package

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3/M4 M Sports Exhaust from the Competition Package

So I am waiting for my BMW M4 Competition to arrive soon. I've already ordered the M Performance Exhaust and thus, I will not be needing the Sports Exhaust that comes with my car.

Mind you, the Sports Exhaust which is standard in the Competition Package M3/M4 has a deeper/improved tone over the stock exhaust. While it is no M Performance Exhaust kind of improvement, it is still a nice little upgrade to the stock exhaust note while keeping the car with OEM parts and thus not voiding your warranty.

As soon as my car arrives, AGMC will install the M Performance Exhaust on it so you will be getting a brand new M Sports Exhaust not used (other than the delivery miles obviously)

I just called the Parts department from AGMC and asked them how much is the sports exhaust, they said the Sports Exhaust with the 4 black exhaust tips which it comes with costs AED 10,750

M4 Competition pack ZCP Revs - YouTube

From the Bimmerpost forum when I asked about selling the Sports Exhaust:

While the burbles do come from the engine tune, it has also been confirmed that there are other physical differences between the CP exhaust and the base exhaust that will alter how the car sounds.
    But I am not sure what this means or if it will be an easy install on a stock M3/M4:

Note that the stock exhaust is a single piece unit from the primary cats down. To install the MPE, the stock exhaust needs to be cut just downstream of the secondary cats. This means that selling the CP exhaust post MPE installation means selling an "incomplete" unit. IMO there will likely not be many takers.
    Last edited by Raklatif; 20-07-2017, 05:27 PM.

I am interested, but only if its a straight on fit for the F80 M3. I also feel there will be difference in length due to coupe vs saloon chassis. We need to do a bit more research.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      I am interested, but only if its a straight on fit for the F80 M3. I also feel there will be difference in length due to coupe vs saloon chassis. We need to do a bit more research.
      I have just asked the parts department and upon checking, they told me that the stock exhaust AND sports exhaust from the competition package has the exact same part number(s) for both the M3/M4 that shouldn't be a problem and they are willing to install it for you once you bring your car in, no hassle :D
      Last edited by Phoenix; 03-07-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Sold. Thread Locked.

Comment

Working...
        X