Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K+Dcan Cable

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I ordered a K+Dcan from the US and it's taking too long to arrive. I'm installing a methanol kit on my 1M :) and it should be ready very soon.

I really need the cable so i can tune with MHD as soon as the kit is installed. Does anyone know where I can get one locally?

Wazif, I'll send you an email later this month so I can hopefully join the club. Also (I know it's late), it was very nice to meet everyone in the pirelli event.

I don't know if this is the same cable, but I ordered this: 2M Ethernet to OBD Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM Coding F-series for BMW ENET

I thought that I was gonna use it to code my car and when I knew that any coding would void my warranty, I didn't do it, the cable is brand new unopened still

These are the specs:

• Ds show s1-s7 selection/Active sports gearbox program sport +
    • Single microphone settings/Engine off automatically unlock
    • Internet applications/Armrest usb playback video
    • The maximum distance disable front camera view/The maximum distance to disable the rear camera view
    • Maximum speed disable front camera view/The maximum speed to disable the rear camera view

Selling it for AED 200 if you're interested (fixed price). Call me on 0544858777

Pickup Location: Dubai Silicon Oasis

Comment

This cable is different. The one I'm looking for has a usb connector on the other end instead of an ethernet connector, but thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

I put the word out for you and hoping for someone to reply back with some help.
        [MENTION=3461]Vanne[/MENTION] might be able to help

Comment

I might be able to get you the cable in SA, but im only back in the UAE early September. PM if i should get you prices and availability.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for your help guys. My friend ordered one and it should arrive today!

Comment

Originally posted by aalfayez93 View Post
              Thank you for your help guys. My friend ordered one and it should arrive today!
              completely forgot about this, I have that cable, your welcome to borrow it.

cheers

Vanne
              Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by aalfayez93 View Post
                Hello guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I ordered a K+Dcan from the US and it's taking too long to arrive. I'm installing a methanol kit on my 1M :) and it should be ready very soon.

I really need the cable so i can tune with MHD as soon as the kit is installed. Does anyone know where I can get one locally?

Wazif, I'll send you an email later this month so I can hopefully join the club. Also (I know it's late), it was very nice to meet everyone in the pirelli event.
                Hey bro, did you sort out the cable?
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
                  completely forgot about this, I have that cable, your welcome to borrow it.

cheers

Vanne
                  Thank you Vanne!

My cable arrived on Wednesday and it's working as it should but I appreciate the effort to help

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  Hey bro, did you sort out the cable?
                  Yes:)

Comment

Working...
                  X