Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top urgent Hey bimmers can any one advise where can i find cheap E92 2008 rims 19 or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top urgent Hey bimmers can any one advise where can i find cheap E92 2008 rims 19 or

Auuuh again i got my rear rims cracked 9 cracks for each one to be specific [emoji35] so can anyone advise where can i find cheap E92 2008 rims 19 or 18 used or new preferred like these in the picture and what is the best tires sizes for the rings.
    I would appreciate your advice guys
    IMG_8130.JPGIMG_8129.JPGIMG_8074.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
    Last edited by moe. issa; 12-07-2017, 05:07 PM.

i thought ive seen some for sale on dubizzle a while ago..
    your quickest best would be sharjah bmw street.

Comment

Yea iam going there today iam changing to normal tiers 18" but in was wondering if i can use a higher profile for the 19" as per bmw i can use 255/30 R19 for rear wheel what if i used 255/40 r19 or 255/35 R19 in the 19" tiers do u think it's going to be a problem!?

Comment

Originally posted by moe. issa View Post
        Yea iam going there today iam changing to normal tiers 18" but in was wondering if i can use a higher profile for the 19" as per bmw i can use 255/30 R19 for rear wheel what if i used 255/40 r19 or 255/35 R19 in the 19" tiers do u think it's going to be a problem!?

if your car has the standard suspension it should be ok. +/- 10mm tolerance is practical
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by moe. issa View Post

As Wazif said you wont have any issues running higher profile.

If you've got style 230 wheels you can even go a bit wider and run 235/35 front and 265/30 rear on those wheels.

Comment

First of all you need to check how wide your aftermarket choices are in the pictures. I have ESR alloys and they are great, first pic is a great choice! Problem you will have with the alloys in the pictures is, they look great without tyres as all you see is the wheel. Believe it or not the wrong tyre choice can really change the look and style of your alloys and overall look of your car for the worse. A 255/265 wide tyre on a 9.5j rim will swallow the look of the alloy and you won't be happy with the overall look.

Comment

I have 18 inch tyres for sale if you need them for the new rims. 80% tread and less than a year old

Comment

Working...
              X