Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Need tires 20 inch for my BMW 535i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need tires 20 inch for my BMW 535i

Hi guys - can someone help with any shop which offer good prices in AUH or DXB? I prefer AUH.. I'm planning to move from runflat to regular tires. Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks,
    Junaid K S

Head down to Al Hawai tyres who are authorized dealers of Pirelli, we have an ongoing discount with the for club members. Check the sponsorship section for their contact details and give them a ring with your requirement.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Spoke to them.. they are crazy... 4 tyres 7250/-

Thanks,
      Junaid K S

Comment

So expensive

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by motogp View Post
          Spoke to them.. they are crazy... 4 tyres 7250/-

Thanks,
          Junaid K S
          Try Future tyres in Al quz, they have a variety of brands.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

They have 950 for Pirelli Zero Non RFT.. anyone knows if I change from RFT to non RFT will that affect my service warranty?? I called BMW guy he was not sure and asked me to check with service department.. but anyone has experience??

Thanks,
            Junaid K S

Comment

Originally posted by motogp View Post
              They have 950 for Pirelli Zero Non RFT.. anyone knows if I change from RFT to non RFT will that affect my service warranty?? I called BMW guy he was not sure and asked me to check with service department.. but anyone has experience??

Thanks,
              Junaid K S
              No experience, but changing RFT to non-RFT should not void your warranty logically.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Check for nexun tires they are good tires and cheap

E60 [emoji946]

Comment

I changed 2 front Dunlop RFT.. next change after 30-40 k, I'll go for non RFT P Zero or Michelin

Thanks,
                  Junaid K S

Comment

Don't do it.
                    I made this mistake and am regretting every bit of it.

I changed both my RFT to non RFT at the rear and it was the worst decision ever.
                    If you drive hard and use your BMW as it's meant to be used - a great handling car - non RFT will ruin it.

After I changed my rear sets with regular tyres - there is a lot of body roll, the back is thrown around in every corner and it's not a good place to be. I can't point her the way I want her to go and forget about everything - with the regular tyres at the back I now have to think of the what the back is going to do.

I have Dunlop run flats on the front and the Dunlop non run flats on the back.

TLDR : If you want your car to handle like a BMW and not a bus - don't switch to NRFT.

If you're still keen on changing them - I'm looking to get rid of my tyres (non RFT) 275/35/ R20 hit me up :)

Comment

I see.. thanks for heads up.. but what about all changing to non RFT, will it be ok? As of now I changed front with RFT only, but in future I was planning to go for non RFT all to have smoother ride :)

Thanks,
                      Junaid K S

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprksh View Post
                        Don't do it.
                        I made this mistake and am regretting every bit of it.

I changed both my RFT to non RFT at the rear and it was the worst decision ever.
                        If you drive hard and use your BMW as it's meant to be used - a great handling car - non RFT will ruin it.

After I changed my rear sets with regular tyres - there is a lot of body roll, the back is thrown around in every corner and it's not a good place to be. I can't point her the way I want her to go and forget about everything - with the regular tyres at the back I now have to think of the what the back is going to do.

I have Dunlop run flats on the front and the Dunlop non run flats on the back.

TLDR : If you want your car to handle like a BMW and not a bus - don't switch to NRFT.

If you're still keen on changing them - I'm looking to get rid of my tyres (non RFT) 275/35/ R20 hit me up :)

Did you get the alignment done after you changed the tyres?
                        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

They just did wheel balancing for front tyres that I changed.. they inspected and said wheel alignment is not needed, it's good.

Thanks,
                          Junaid K S

Comment

Working...
                          X