Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Spacers 15 or 20mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacers 15 or 20mm

Hi all,
    I'm searching for spacers 15 or 20mm for my Z3 ///M.
    I can't find anything here in UAE, I'm thinking to purchase by eBay or similar.

Do any of you where I can find Eibach or H&R spacers here in UAE?

Thanks

Did you check with MSW in alquz? they usually stock H&R spacers.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

No, I didn't, as I said, couldn't find any supplier google in.
      I will call them now.
      Thanks.

Comment

I got my 15mm spacers from EBay UK for 375 dirhams with extended bolts as I was getting quoted 1,500 - 1,800 just for the spacers over here! My Mrs is Emirates so it was quite easy to order them to the UK hotel then she just bought them back so have no clue on shipping but surely it's cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

This is the shop I got them from, it's called M-tec racing!

BMW 2 X 15MM HUBCENTRIC ALLOY WHEEL SPACERS FIT BMW E36 E46 E90 E91 E92 E93 Z3

Comment

Originally posted by Andyroo View Post
            I got my 15mm spacers from EBay UK for 375 dirhams with extended bolts as I was getting quoted 1,500 - 1,800 just for the spacers over here! My Mrs is Emirates so it was quite easy to order them to the UK hotel then she just bought them back so have no clue on shipping but surely it's cheaper!

I also have some quotations from Spain for half or less price for Eibach and H&R spacers.
            Sure I will not purchase in UAE.
            I can't understand how is possible these crazy prices here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

It is daylight robbery!

Comment

Originally posted by sergicastel View Post
                I also have some quotations from Spain for half or less price for Eibach and H&R spacers.
                Sure I will not purchase in UAE.
                I can't understand how is possible these crazy prices here.

Are you comparing prices of H&R spacers between UAE and Spain or prices of H&R spacers in UAQ VS home made spacers in Spain?
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                  Are you comparing prices of H&R spacers between UAE and Spain or prices of H&R spacers in UAQ VS home made spacers in Spain?
                  I'm comparing same product between UAE and Spain or Germany, UK.
                  Same spacers H&R or Eibach have more than double price here in UAE than in Europe.

Comment

Did you add the shipping cost?

Also, did you check with performance garage?
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Yes, including shipping is cheaper.
                      As an example when I was restoring my Z3 M, I requested a quotation for all required parts, quotation here in UAE was around 45.000 aed, I payed 19.800 aed for same parts in Spain and shiping was 3000 aed more.
                      Anyway, what I use to do, is order the parts and bring it to here when I go to Spain or my wife is coming to UAE.
                      In other ocasion I order an H&R springs from Germany and shiping was only 30 euro plus 320 euro for springs, here were not available and quotation also was more expensive.
                      You can check just in ebay.
                      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                        In the UK and most parts of Europe all Auto accessories have to pass a certain high level of safety before they can be retailed. So in theory with H&R etc you are paying for the brand when other hubcentric spacers are of the same specification and quality.

In this region unfortunately you are stuck having to buy the branded products and are punished as an end user due to the high import charges from Europe and America which sucks, who knows you could be buying a Chinese copy and these shops are making a fortune haha.

Comment

Working...
                        X