Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

CCC full navigation (professional) + gear stick

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCC full navigation (professional) + gear stick

Hi mates,

I recently retrofitted CIC and other things on my car and i have some bits and pieces left:

- CCC head unit (2 dvd slots)
    - CCC 16:9 display
    - idrive controller LCI version (the one with leather on top)
    - center console trim (from the A/C unit)
    - center console trim in brown wood for using the controller.
    I don't have the video cable between the unit and display because it's a pain to remove it from the car.

- LCI gearstick with electronic unit (i've retrofitted the gear stick with sport button), and aluminium cover with leather (as i remember)

These came from '08 530i LCI

Looking to get 1200 AED on full navigation parts and 500 AED for the gear stick unit. Or i will provide a special price if you get all in bulk :)

I'll get back with pictures but right now i am at work.

Sold, thread can be closed , thanks !

Comment

Working...
    X