3D Design Releases Parts for G30 5 Series M Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese tuner company 3D Design has released its tuning program for the G30 5 Series M Sport model.

The aero kit consists front lip spoiler, trunk spoiler and roof spoiler made from urethane, as well as side skirts and rear diffuser made from GFRP.

Performance modifications include a carbon fiber air intake system, stainless steel exhaust system, lowering springs and 3D Design wheels.

Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

My goodness, looks epic , hopefully it will come to UAE soon to know the prices [emoji7][emoji7]

Diffuser seems awesome but the front not so much [emoji848]

Hopefully it will be variable exhaust, for u as well [MENTION=190544]AParkar[/MENTION]

I might do a mix of parts , various 3rd party companies [emoji848]

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE
    Last edited by KiKO4LiFE; 16-09-2017, 01:56 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=190503]KiKO4LiFE[/MENTION]
      The exhaust works with 530i but hands free trunk operation won't work with the rear diffuser

Comment

Originally posted by AParkar View Post
        The exhaust works with 530i but hands free trunk operation won't work with the rear diffuser
        Actually it seems that I don't have hands free trunk operation [emoji28] , so it's all good [emoji39]

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Comment

Originally posted by AParkar View Post
          i had that doubt when i installed the diffuser on my F80. However, it still works fine. Only drawback was when i installed the truck spoiler, due to weight and the overhang, the truck unlocks but doesnt lift up lol :P
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            i had that doubt when i installed the diffuser on my F80. However, it still works fine. Only drawback was when i installed the truck spoiler, due to weight and the overhang, the truck unlocks but doesnt lift up lol :P
            That would suck for me a lot [emoji33] guess have to get a carbon fiber one for the weight [emoji848]

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Comment

I agree with [MENTION=190503]KiKO4LiFE[/MENTION] all looks good besides that front, looks like a Mugen Honda civic lip.

Comment

Working...
              X