BMW X5M E70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW X5M E70

Hello All BMW members and thank you for letting me enter your community.

I am Emmanuel from France and I look forward to get a X5M E70, should any of you have feedbacks about this car, please let me know since after seen and read a couple of reviews I am thinking about buying it for a few weeks now !

Your contribution is more than welcome

Cheers

Welcome Emmanuel

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

I own an E70M...it’s a wonderful, powerful, full of fun ride...[emoji41]

Comment

Welcome to the club.

As said, its a great car with unique character. Only advice is to pick one with a proper service history, unless new ofcourse.

Comment

Thank you Gentlemen for your warm welcome and the time you took to reply to me.

Shaf2740, thanks for your feedback, what about the reliability and the maintenance of the car? I was told that suspension can be a big hassle.
          Have you faced problem with the turbo also?

Alaa, actually I look for the version E70, produced from 2010 until 2013... Can you believe that this car beats the Range SVR at the 0-100 km/h and at the 1km standing start !!

Cheers

Comment

Mine is a 2011 model, bought it almost 2 years ago...never had problem with the suspension, common issues i faced is the injector which mishap. Replaced fuel pump few months ago...other than that, never had any issues. It’s a reliable car but make sure check the service history before purchasing, as mentioned by Alaa.B...cheers mate

Comment

welcome on board Emmanuel. Glad to have you on here. Will keep an eye out for your prospect ride. The X5M's are seriously quick in straight line and a simple tune makes it blisteringly fast!
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
              X