Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

BMW M3 E90 Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3 E90 Exhaust System

Hello Guys..
    After driving the car with Stock Exhaust for almost 4 years, feels like I need something loader :curse:
    yet, I don't want to over spend, as I am planning to but an M4 maybe the next year, hence I

I checked online, and found out a cheap system called: Megan Racing's Supremo Exhaust System, almost 700 USD including shipment.

what do you think guys, and what do you recommend ??
    sigpic

Originally posted by naseem80 View Post
    Hello Guys..
    After driving the car with Stock Exhaust for almost 4 years, feels like I need something loader :curse:
    yet, I don't want to over spend, as I am planning to but an M4 maybe the next year, hence I

I checked online, and found out a cheap system called: Megan Racing's Supremo Exhaust System, almost 700 USD including shipment.

what do you think guys, and what do you recommend ??
    I have a set of Hamann mufflers, and a couple of xpipes for sale. Pm me if interested.
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Working...