Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Red Engine Start/Stop Button for 3 or 4 series including M3/M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Engine Start/Stop Button for 3 or 4 series including M3/M4

Just got mine installed 2 days ago. Looks very similar to the new M5 G90 Red Engine Start/Stop Button:

Here is mine:

And here is the actual M5 button:

Here is the Red Button by itself:

Here is the Red Button fitted without the silver or red surround ring:

This button fits any 3 or 4 Series and M3/M4

I have 3 Red buttons for now

and 2 silver surround rings and 2 red surround rings

Price:

Red Engine/Start Stop Button only without the surround ring: AED 500

Red Engine Start/Stop Button with the surround ring either silver or red: AED 900

The price is fixed due to how difficult it is to source them and how much time it takes for them to be delivered.

Call me on 0566677739

Installation takes 5 minutes only. Got mine installed at AGMC although they gave me some trouble as it wasn't bought from them but I got it done eventually after speaking with the service manager. You can have it installed at any shop it's very easy

Price dropped to AED 699

Comment

New pics:

Comment

Price dropped to AED 500

Comment

The button is now with Shak from Octane Car Service so you can buy it from him and have it installed on the spot

Comment

FYI, now the new BMW M3 CS comes with the Red Engine Start/Stop button. I guess BMW has been watching the threads in other forums how everyone is upgrading their buttons to the red ones :D

Comment

Here's the installation guide:

Red Start/Stop Engine Button Install Guide (BMW 2-7 Series F Chassis) - YouTube

Comment

a fairly simple DIY :) ...thank you for the post.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  a fairly simple DIY :) ...thank you for the post.
                  most welcome, they're with Shak from Octane Car Service now if anyone wants one

Comment

Working...
                  X