Best polish/ceramic coating shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best polish/ceramic coating shop?

I am pretty ticked off right now. My Yas Marina Blue M4 is brand new and has done only 4000 kms yet today when I took it for a wash, I noticed there are swirl marks almost everywhere.

so what I want to do is give it a polish and do ceramic coating to it.

What is the best shop for doing this?

Any shop would like to sponsor this and have my car in an advertisement for them is also welcome

wherever you get your ceramic coat - you need to make sure that your paint is finished and polished to perfection as the ceramic will be a protective layer, however if the paint has flaws, removing the coat will cost tons, and have the risk of reaching the paint beneath the clear coat. [MENTION=179132]Sho[/MENTION]ckerg has done a ceramic coat recently and might advise to where he has. Best of luck!
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

yeah I hope Shockerg can chime in

Comment

Just spoke with Shack from Octane Car Service and he recommended Orange Auto for this job

Comment

you have many choices out there for ceramic, but as Makaveli pointed out make sure its done right.

AMCC in alquz has an excellent facility for this and are extremely professional with their job. however, this comes at a huge cost. Some of my friends have done their cars there and swear by it even though its pricy.

Then you've got the likes of profoil who does almost the same quality at a lower price. they are also ceramic pro dealers and have all the necessary curing equipment. They provide you with various options.

Now, considering the country we are in ceramic coating requires a lot of maintenance (Every 6 months) and care while washing. Also the ceramic coating wont protect against stone chips or door dings. Therefore my recommendation is that you get a full PPF (Paint Protection Film) done on your car. This offers much better protection for your paint and your car against external forces.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Just spoke with Shack from Octane Car Service and he recommended Orange Auto for this job
            Phoenix... The place i went to is AAGH in Al Ain. Guys were good, preparation was very good & price was value for Money.

Here is my experience. They ONLY do detailing and nano ceramic coating so they are specialized. Another 2 members did it there and are very happy with their results.

Here is a link to the job they did

https://www.facebook.com/16864532116...7747170832544/.

All their contact details are there on their facebook page and Instagram.

The only downside is that they are far, but they can drop you to the mall, cinema, food , cafe and 7 hours later they are done.

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
            sigpic
            Current
            E92 M3 2011
            # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
            # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
            # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
            E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
            # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
            # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
            # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
            X