Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW G30 (M-kit)

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting me join the club, I'm a proud owner of the All New Bmw G30 M-kit from Saudi. I'm looking forward to the event on Friday and currently I haven't done anything to the car but this weekend I'm planning on painting the grill black and wrapping the side mirrors, chrome strip on the handles and the rims. Also what bodykit would you guys suggest ? Bmw3.jpgBmw4.jpgBmw5.jpgCan you guys give me a feedback on it?

Regards,

Originally posted by Mebesuhail View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for letting me join the club, I'm a proud owner of the All New Bmw G30 M-kit from Saudi. I'm looking forward to the event on Friday and currently I haven't done anything to the car but this weekend I'm planning on painting the grill black and wrapping the side mirrors, chrome strip on the handles and the rims. Also what bodykit would you guys suggest ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8238[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8240[/ATTACH]Can you guys give me a feedback on it?

Regards,
    Some nice photos. Glad to have you on board

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, what are the things you would suggest to change or add on the exterior?

Comment

Originally posted by Mebesuhail View Post
        Thanks, what are the things you would suggest to change or add on the exterior?
        You can add a rear trunk lip to begin with. Im not sure if they started making more accessories yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          You can add a rear trunk lip to begin with. Im not sure if they started making more accessories yet

Actually i just looked you have m performance parts already out. Front lip, rear lip, rear diffuser, with sideskirts apron will transform the car

Comment

Yes, the M performance parts are available but I'm still deciding on whether I should wait for other tuners to release their kits or I should just stick with M performance or AC Schnitzer

- - - - - - - - - -

This is the kit by AC SCHNITZER

imageshandler.ashx-6.jpegimageshandler.ashx.jpegimageshandler.ashx-5.jpegimageshandler.ashx-4.jpegimageshandler.ashx-3.jpegCapture-12-830x553.jpgACS_2017-07-01_700x400.jpg

Comment

Welcome on board!!! Thats a lovely ride you've got there.

I'd say go with the ACS kit. Also recently, 3D Design came up with a sick bodykit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFCWIPyg72o
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Welcome to the club
                Good to see the G30 community growing
                If u could give me ur contact number i can help u with a few things regarding the G30

Comment

Sure Thing +971506783053

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
                  X