Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of a Kind BMW M3 30 Years American Edition to debut at SEMA 2017

October 28, 2017

The one of a kind (1/1) 2018 BMW M3 30 Years American Edition will make its world debut at the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday October 31 st, 2017. In addition, featured BMW vehicles with fully Acccessorized M Performance Parts Include: the BMW 740e xDrive iPerformance, BMW 440i and BMW X3 xDrive30i, as well as the Moto GP BMW M2 Safety Car and the BMW M1 IMSA Group 4 Race Car. The M Performance Parts for the all-new BMW M5 will also be making their debut at the show.

The one of a kind (1/1) 2018 BMW M3 30 Years American Edition makes its world premiere to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the M3 in the US with a unique design created by BMW Group Designworks, built through BMW Individual. The BMW M3 is one of the most recognized vehicles in the automotive industry, spanning a long history of success that seems to have no boundaries, today it is still considered as one of the purest high performance street sports cars. With the launch of the first generation BMW M3 in 1986, BMW M revolutionized the sports car as it was, built first and foremost for performance. Originally conceived as homologation special for Group A Touring car racing – as seen in the German Touring Car Championship (DTM), it became the most successful touring car in the history of BMW. Its arrival to the US market in 1987 signaled the birth of the legend in America and to celebrate its first 30 years on the road and track, BMW Group Designworks teamed up with BMW Individual to create a one of a kind design highlighting its Motorsport heritage through American iconography.

* Not all of the following photos are teasers for the BMW M3 30 Years American Edition. Others are for the other models being displayed at SEMA *

Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White
Working...
X