Gold Membership is a MUST! Get it NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Membership is a MUST! Get it NOW!

I've been a Gold Member for a while and today I got to experience its value once again after I have forgotten about it.......

Not only does it give you invites to special BMW events, BMW UAE Club Events, and discount at AGMC and other sponsor shops, but the special treatment you get is priceless. You feel you're treated as a VIP. At least that's what I experienced both at AGMC and Octane Car Service, my favorite shop when it comes to getting things done with quality!

So I recently bought an RKP Spoiler for my BMW M4 Convertible from the USA. Unfortunately, when the spoiler arrived after a long wait, it had white paint dots all over, uneven edges and just didn't look like a quality job. I was about to throw it in the garbage can.

When Shak from Octane saw it, he goes "don't worry brother, leave it with me and I'll see what I could do"

So I waited for a while as it wasn't an easy job, he kept me updated throughout the repair process as to what was the status and what was going on. Very good service that's very rare to find these days. companies don't bother updating you with anything unless you constantly chased them and follow up.

After a few days, and many attempts to get rid of those nasty white paint dots, he called me in to have a look at the spoiler today and oh my! They restored it to brand new condition. I would've never thought that piece of garbage spoiler could look anywhere near what it looks like today! They got rid of all the white dots and uneven surfaces after several attempts to polish them off until they got it right.

Then Shak himself stood next to the technicians to ensure the spoiler is fitted with utmost precision and left 0 empty space so it was a perfect fit.......

My surprise was when I went to pay, I asked him how much for this, he told me AED 800. I was about ready to take out my debit card and pay then he asks me, are you a BMW Club Gold Member? I go like oh yeah I am, then he told me I only needed to pay AED 400!! I was so happy and thrilled by this experience from A to B.

I highly urge you to get the Gold Membership and don't miss out on these awesome benefits as they have many sponsor shops that can cover all your BMW Car needs from A to Z, be it tires, auto repairs, detailing, etc.

Contact Wazif the Vice President for more details on how to become a Gold Member. the price of the membership is nothing compared to the value and features it offers.

And here is the spoiler fitted on my Convertible M4:

Thank you for the kind words :) We are glad enhance your BMW ownership experience and continue to work towards offering you more.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
    X