Qualified places for software tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qualified places for software tuning

I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Planning in the near future to install an exhaust on my car (F30 335i) and tune the engine. There are few "people" in Oman that does it but I prefer to do it at a qualified garage. Any idea what place can do that in UAE?

Long back few people I know went to TAM. Some had good experience and some didn't. They are all VAG owners though so I'm not sure if they do BMWs.

I appreciate any kind of feedback I can get from you guys.
    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Got a few places here that do tuning...some of our members have got a tune through Simon Motorsports and happy with it. In Abu Dhabi you have PP performance and Kinetechnik Motorsports that tune BMWs.

By the way, AGMC Dubai (dealership) are dealers of AC Schnitzer and they have tunes from them as well.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Got a few places here that do tuning...some of our members have got a tune through Simon Motorsports and happy with it. In Abu Dhabi you have PP performance and Kinetechnik Motorsports that tune BMWs.

By the way, AGMC Dubai (dealership) are dealers of AC Schnitzer and they have tunes from them as well.
      I heard that AGMC is no longer in partnership with ACS or is ending it soon! Note sure!

You can get the Acs tune from AD motors though!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Dont you get lots of plug and play kits for your car

Comment

Hi, For most of my customers I install JB4 and they are very happy with it, and you can select different MAP depend on what you want/ or you mood maybe :P every time, and you have the option to select the original Map if you the the car to drive like original, instead of getting stuck with one software all the time

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
          X