New Member! BMW 435i F33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member! BMW 435i F33

Hey guys, glad to finally be part of this family!

recently got my bmw 435i F33 and I'm in love with it. The modding has been non stop ever since though!

Speaking of which, what do you all do with the stock Items teat you're left with after modding?

Stuff like:
    - a stock exhaust system
    - Stock kidney grills

And other stuff? Like alot of these are bulky and it wouldnt be easy to keep them stored. So I'd appreciate any form of advise!

Hey welcome bro.

I usually keep them because stock will not fetch you anything in the used market. When you sell your car, put back the original parts and sell it as stock. Aftermarket parts will get youb more than money and are easily sellable abroad if rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      Hey welcome bro.

I usually keep them because stock will not fetch you anything in the used market. When you sell your car, put back the original parts and sell it as stock. Aftermarket parts will get youb more than money and are easily sellable abroad if rare.

Hey Bruno! Thnaks for the reply bro, I'll def do that, sounds like a much better idea!

Still have all stock items with me stored around the house.

I was wondering if you recommend a place for affordable rim bend fixing? some of my rims are very slightly unevenly circular, causing an annoying but hardly noticiable vibrations at 140 km/h speed. and would like to fix them so it doesnt affect anything else in the car.

I also would appreciate it if you recommend places for the following jobs:
      1) caliper painting
      2) foiling certain areas of the car
      3) bumper scratch fixing (front bumper underlip)

Also good places that wash your car with care?

Thansk guys!

Comment

Working...
      X