Small Licence Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Licence Plate

Sorry if this has been covered before but can anyone give me the process for replacing a regular size Dubai licence plate on an M4 with a small size? Do I just go down to the Traffic Department with my registration card and purchase one? Do they take the original plate back? What’s the best way to attach the small plate to the front fender? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

You will have to trade in your old big number plate for the small plate. Its called luxury plate which you can get from the "al jadaf" registration center not sure if other branches offer this small number plate. They can do the installation for you, use double tape if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by M4er View Post
      Sorry if this has been covered before but can anyone give me the process for replacing a regular size Dubai licence plate on an M4 with a small size? Do I just go down to the Traffic Department with my registration card and purchase one? Do they take the original plate back? What’s the best way to attach the small plate to the front fender? Thanks!!

I got mine from the Deira HQ located opposite to Terminal 2 Airport. You give your old plates back and pay around 450-500 dhs for the new small plate.

I used 3M outdoors tape to stick it to the front bumper.

Tip: I put a double layer of tip because if you don't put a double layer, then the metal edges of the plate might touch or even scratch the bumper when you push it hard to stick.

Comment

Did you have any holes in the front bumper from where the original AGMC licence plate holder was fixed? If so, how did you fix them?

Comment

Working...
        X