X5M E70 stage 2 tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X5M E70 stage 2 tuning

i have recently installed akrapovic exhaust system on my E70 and now I’m planning to install downpipes with stage 2 tuning. But I have couple of questions. First, is there a downside to having this installed. For example will it shorten the life time of the engine or any of the engine components? Second, any aspect need to be taken for maintain the life time of the engine such changing the engine oil and filter every certain Kilometers. Finally my car is still under service and warranty, would this tuning wave the warranty.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Hala Moh’d , I have an E71 X6M with full FI exhaust along with the Dp’s and a STG2+ HCP tune with burble .

Any modification you make to an OEM setup will definitely effect your car , but knowing so will prepare you as your maintainace schedules should be more frequent and more focus on what’s directly affected with these mods ..
    the exhaust and dp’s won’t hurt as much as the tune and the extra boost , in my case I found my self have to deal with boost leaks in and around the manifold much more often , you will go though coils much quicker as well and at least once you shall change the mighty injectors ;)

This being said the reward after doing all this is very satisfying :) .. at least 130+ AWHP gain will get you to live the truck even more .

I say DO IT [emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

2008 E90 M3 6MT - Nardo Grey - Harrop TVS1740 SC @ 6.5PSI - UCP Pedal - Bullet Valvtronic Exhaust
    - Rouge Engineering Shifter Kit - Fabspeed X-pipe - Evolve test pipes - DEFI CR gauges/P3 Vent Gauge -
    BMW Iconic Custom Headlights - Custom Authentic Alcantara Interior .. And many other mods :P

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD
    2012 Toyota Fortuner - DD
    1994 Toyota Supra MKIV - 883 WHP ;) drag queen - Track only

Comment

Working...
    X