Bruno's new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    the e30 is the hardest to find... the e46 6mt comes in second place the e36 is the easiest to get this is why i kept it dormant for now.
    Since you've got the X5 to use, id say dont hurry up things, take your time to find clean M3s, it wud be worth the wait bro :)

Comment

I would say 4-5 weeks max. i will drive the X5 or some other car from our rent a car till I find another 6MT E46 m3 and a E30 M3 (which ever comes first)

I have a dream of owning all the generations of M3s at once. Fingers crossed.

So when is the E92 M3 coming then :rofl: (I think this is the easiest car to get right now)
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
        So when is the E92 M3 coming then :rofl: (I think this is the easiest car to get right now)
        Bruno is selling his car to get the manual transmission cars, i dont think he wants the e92 m3 since it doesnt includes manual trans and he doesnt prefers SMGs anymore :D

Comment

Actually the car was released first as a manual... then came the DCT option... Most E92 M3s here in the market are manuals
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i odn't have over 365k to spend.. i'm poor :(

how about you buy me one?

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Bruno is selling his car to get the manual transmission cars, i dont think he wants the e92 m3 since it doesnt includes manual trans and he doesnt prefers SMGs anymore :D
            lol no... you got it all wrong.

i want to seriously play around with an e46 m3 and currently 2 reasons are preventing me. One, the car that i have is clean, i cannot rape it. (Imagine that i haven't launched it in my life) Two, i want to compete with it in the race season, and in order to do so it shouldn’t have the NAV, sunroof, leather seats, etc… it should be dry.

I can afford 2 e46s so you’ll never know I might keep her and get the others on the side ;)

Actually the car was released first as a manual... then came the DCT option... Most E92 M3s here in the market are manuals

+1

Comment

Your E30 M3 keys would remain with me, I'll flat bed it to the race track in every RLC round and open track day, and then give you the choice of whether or not you want to come and race it. Regardless of your decision, it'll be 'driven properly' on the day!

Comment

^:rofl:

Would you buy from abroad Bruno???

E30 Zone web site always have some for sale and you could find a stunning example...plus a little holiday to somewhere in Europe may be required.

I'd suggest the Evo II or III models or a Cecotto, go for it!!
                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

This is the kind of thing you could find,

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/foru...TID=42017&PN=1

£5000 GBP = 36,000 AED

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    Your E30 M3 keys would remain with me, I'll flat bed it to the race track in every RLC round and open track day, and then give you the choice of whether or not you want to come and race it. Regardless of your decision, it'll be 'driven properly' on the day!
                    LoLz :D I see somebody else is trying to take the ownership of your car Bruno ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      :rofl:

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                      ^:rofl:

Would you buy from abroad Bruno???

E30 Zone web site always have some for sale and you could find a stunning example...plus a little holiday to somewhere in Europe may be required.

I'd suggest the Evo II or III models or a Cecotto, go for it!!
                      i want to get one from lebanin... they're the cheapest. you can start from 7k all the way up to 10k for a mint condition e30. once bought i will be keeping it with the lebanese number plate and drive it with the lebanese driving license. i don't have to renew the car's registration every year because we have a well organized corrupted country that i can do the renewel over the phone lol

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                      This is the kind of thing you could find,

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/foru...TID=42017&PN=1

£5000 GBP = 36,000 AED
                      btw that's not a bad deal at all. too bad it's sold
                      :(

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      LoLz :D I see somebody else is trying to take the ownership of your car Bruno ;)
                      if does that i will paint his car pink:rofl:

Comment

Paint Ayham's car pink !! :D LoLzzz

Comment

i want to get one from lebanin... they're the cheapest. you can start from 7k all the way up to 10k for a mint condition e30.
                          those are in $ just to clarify :)

i remember my bro bought his 1989 E30 M3 in 1995 for $16k..

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Hey Bruno, if your REALLLLLLY lucky you might find an example like this Evo Sport III

http://www.bmwccscotland.co.uk/cars/e30/sportevo.html

Comment

^^ You just got on my bad side!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X