Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Extremely beautiful e46 facelift coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm considering selling my baby. I spent 140000 AED since 12 years to keep my car in showroom condition,there is no scratch, or dents outside and inside everything is just like new. I change the trims, console, and so much more... actually it will be faster to mention which parts I didn't change.
    Anyway I m considering selling my car since I'm leaving the country, but my price is far from the real value on the market price which is 20 - 30 KAED and I wish something around 50K.
    So other option will be to bring it with me and ship it by boat.
    I don't know yet I be 1 month to decide.
    Here is the spec of my car and please don't hesitate to give me your opinion or call me 0506589094
    thank you
    Bmw E46 318 ci facelift coupe 2004 117000 km
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jacky - x; 31-08-2017, 05:21 AM.

Wow it's in great shape good work . Problem is the price, I understand you have put a lot of time and money into the car which unfortunately you will never get back.

I think you need to be realistic with the price as this is a 318i which looks to be in standard trim except from the 330ci wheels and rear badge.

The most desirable E46 models are the 330ci M-sport and the iconic M3 and the problem you will have is that you can pick up a near perfect condition 330ci M-sport coupe or convertible for around 20-30k with the same or lower mileage. Also you can pick up a near perfect e46 M3 for around 50-60k.

Please don't take my comments the wrong way as it's a lovely example and I have been a E46 fanatic for around 12 years also.

I think your best bet will be to ship it with you and keep it as you know the car is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

I understand you have spent so much on it and it is in awesome condition. IMHO, shipping it back would be your best bet. I personally wouldn't buy a 14 year old 318Ci for more than AED 6000 no matter what condition it's in or how much was spent on it, any maintenance or cosmetic upgrades are usually for the joy of the owner himself and are not usually carried on with the price of the car in comparison with the market prices. Just my 2 cents and no offense meant

Like I bought an M4 recently and added the M Performance exhaust, all the carbon fiber interior and exterior bits and pieces. Will I get my money back or have it add to its value when selling it? probably not, but I did it to enjoy it just like you enjoy keeping your car in mint condition. I am like you by the way in that regard.

But good luck with the sale though.
      Last edited by Phoenix; 01-09-2017, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Nice car! Where's the interior shots? Have to tried to post it on Dubicars.com?

Comment

Certainly a very clean E46, I also like the 330 badge with the double exhaust tips.. Brakes give it away though ;)
          IMHO the replies so far sum it up in regards to the price. if you get offered anything above 15k jump on it.

My only question is how did you manage to spend 140,000Dh over 12 years (11,666/yr) on one of the most reliable cars BMW rolled out.

GL with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaa.B View Post
            Certainly a very clean E46, I also like the 330 badge with the double exhaust tips.. Brakes give it away though ;)
            IMHO the replies so far sum it up in regards to the price. if you get offered anything above 15k jump on it.

My only question is how did you manage to spend 140,000Dh over 12 years (11,666/yr) on one of the most reliable cars BMW rolled out.

GL with the sale.
            Alaa.B I agree 140,000 is excessive but this is a 4 cylinder BMW not the bullet proof straight 6 so may have had some problems along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky - x View Post
              Hi, I'm considering selling my baby. I spent 140000 AED since 12 years to keep my car in showroom condition,there is no scratch, or dents outside and inside everything is just like new. I change the trims, console, and so much more... actually it will be faster to mention which parts I didn't change.
              Anyway I m considering selling my car since I'm leaving the country, but my price is far from the real value on the market price which is 20 - 30 KAED and I wish something around 50K.
              So other option will be to bring it with me and ship it by boat.
              I don't know yet I be 1 month to decide.
              Here is the spec of my car and please don't hesitate to give me your opinion or call me 0506589094
              thank you
              Bmw E46 318 ci facelift coupe 2004 117000 km
              Let's take a glimpse of the interior and try to match the calculations before we go 🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️ . Get us inside mate.

Comment

Working...
              X