X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Greeting from Bisho 330ci Manual :D

Dear All,

It's my pleasure to see you again :D :)

Finally I got the car I was looking for, it's 330ci E46 German Individual Edition, 2001 Manual Transmission :D Mileage when bought 109,000 km.

Photos are attached!

Best of luck for All Bimmers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bisho; 24-03-2009, 11:20 AM.

Congrats Bisho !!Very beautiful looking car with a lovely individual colour :drool: The interior needs some job though..

Comment

Thanks Ssense,

yes you are right, leather needs some job but I don't know how :S there's no cut but some scratches on driver seat and I noticed all old models have such scratches.. it's so hard to find everything you need exactly :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
        Thanks Ssense,

yes you are right, leather needs some job but I don't know how :S there's no cut but some scratches on driver seat and I noticed all old models have such scratches.. it's so hard to find everything you need exactly :(
        Why not try getting the leather polished at X service Center or Proshine ?!
        I had my car done at Proshine's and they do a very nice job, but I got my brother's car done by X service, the leather was beige and it had similar minor cracks, they returned the car as if its got brand new seats in there..

Comment

Thank you very much SSense for such information!!!

I am little bit new to UAE and I am in need for such important hints.. I do appreciate that too much brother.

I will go there as soon as possible, I wish they can do it... you know the color of the leather is not dark, that's why you can see some dark crack lines.

how much they charge for 2 seats? :D cuz rear seats has no scratches.

Thanks again

Comment

Proshine does full interior detailing + engine bay for AED 350, but just contact Ayham and he'll hook you up so you get a discount and get it done for AED 265.
            You may call Proshine for more info on 04 - 3394552

or else you can contact Shakeel at X Service Center to get a quote, im not sure about the prices for coupe detailing, call on 04 - 3395033
            Last edited by SSense; 29-03-2009, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Very nice car bisho. You are very lucky that you find a 330ci manual. Car look very good. Now its your time to make it better and better and beter :) Congrats
              sigpic
              Current
              2005 Ford Explorer
              History
              2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
              2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
              2002 Ford Escape 3.0
              2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
              1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

Thanks Canboz, I will make it better by time :)

SSense Thanks for all these details... but I have doubt now..

can I understand that X-service are doing better job than Proshine?

Prices are nice :)

Comment

I have very bad internet connection, I am afraid I can't talk anymore tonight :(

Will meet you again tomorrow ensha Allah.

Thanks again all..

Comment

:popcorn:
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Ive got two cars polished, one at Proshine and the other at X Service Center..
                      For me both turned out to be the same, they both do an excellent job so I really cant discriminate any one of them from the other.. :)

Comment

Congrats dude! Those who wait always get the best deals ;)

Stunning, car, stunning color combo, and stunning specs :) Mabroook...

Comment

congrats! very nice ride & that's a very sweet color :drool:

i was looking for a manual 330Ci back in 2004 & ended up buying an auto!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

SSense, many thanks for all info, I think I will go to X-service when I get free time.

Ayham god bless you. It came after long time searching cuz it's very very hard to get manual E46 in UAE!!!

Thanks, Alquazi and Haissam, it's not easy to catch such car, I found it by chance!!

I forgot to mention, the mileage of the car is 109,000 km when bought it, I will edit the post now.
                            Last edited by Bisho; 22-03-2009, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I'll be showing the guys at *** how to claybar this coming weekend, so that will take them to the next level of detailing. I've seen their work, and they are not bad, except for the use of heavy polishes instead of claybar, which I will rectify.

Proshine is pretty good as well, and I wrote a review of them after they worked on my car some time back. I'll be doing a review of ***'s job soon, watch out for that.

In the meantime, congrats on a great looking and clean car. Get a full valet done on the car and it'd look as good as new. You'll also want to get all fluids flushed (ATF, steering fluid, engine oil, brake fluid, coolant) -- not topped up, FLUSHED - so you have peace of mind running the car in the Middle East. Shouldn't cost you must, but sets a good foundation for preventive maintenance.

Speak to Shak at ***, he'll sort you out. Let him know you're were referred by the BMW Club and that a guy in a blue RS4 asked you to speak to him :)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Working...
                              X